精彩对白:
Davey: I'm dyin' boys. Jesus, I'm so thirsty.
戴维:我快死了,上帝啊,我渴死了。
Bill Munny: Give him a drink of water, goddamn it. Will you give him a drink of water for Christ's sake We ain't gonna shoot.
芒尼:给他点水喝,该死的。看在上帝的份上给他点水喝行么?我们不会开枪的。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Schofield Kid: (referring to his gun)You go on, keep it. I'm never gonna use it again. I won't kill nobody no more. I ain't like you,Bill...
斯科菲尔德小子:(指着枪说)拿着,给你。我再也不会用它了。我不会再杀人了。我不像你,比尔……
(indicating the money)
The Schofield Kid: Go on, keep it. All of it. It's yours.
(指着钱)
斯科菲尔德小子:拿着,给你。所有的钱都是你的了。
Bill Munny: What about your spectacles and fancy clothes
芒尼:那你的眼镜和好看的衣服呢?
The Schofield Kid: I guess I'd rather be blind and ragged than dead.
斯科菲尔德小子:我想变瞎或衣衫褴褛总比死好。
Bill Munny: You don't have to worry, Kid. I ain't gonna kill you. You're the only friend I got.
芒尼:别担心,孩子。我不会杀你。我就你这么一个朋友了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
小比尔:我不应该……不应该就这么死了……我正在盖一所房子。
Bill Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it. (aims gun)
芒尼:这与该不该没关。(瞄准)
Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.
小比尔:我会在地狱见到你的,威廉姆·芒尼。
Bill Munny: Yeah. (fires)
芒尼:没错。(开火)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Munny: Wanna help me count this, kid
芒尼:来帮我数数这个么,孩子?
The Schofield Kid: I trust you.
斯科菲尔德小子:我相信你。
Bill Munny: Don't go trusting me too much.
芒尼:不要太相信我。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ned Logan: I sure do miss my bed.
洛根:我真想我的床。
Bill Munny: You said that last night.
芒尼:你昨晚说过了。
Ned Logan: No last night I said I missed my wife, tonight I just miss my goddamn bed.
洛根:没有,昨晚我说想我老婆,今晚我只想那该死的床。