2005-1-27
帖子
精华
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-7-5 14:59:25 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Michael Jackson - 《Thriller (1983) [25 Anniversary Edition》 [FLAC/RF]

Michael Jackson - 《Thriller (1983) [25 Anniversary Edition》 [FLAC]25周年纪念版

Michael Jackson - 《Thriller (1983) [25 Anniversary Edition》(2008)迈克尔* [FLAC/分轨]25周年/周年纪念版

歌唱艺人:Michael Jackson
专辑名称:Thriller (1983) [25 Anniversary Edition]/纪念版
音乐格式:FLAC/分轨/CUE/EAC.log/ART图
文件大小:398mb
发行时间:2008
音乐风格Pop, R&B, Rock, Soul
地区:美国版

Genre: Pop, R&B, Rock, Soul

Duration: 01:15:52 h.

Format: FLAC (Covers + Log + Cue)

Official Site: http://www.michaeljackson.com/
更多的资讯:....
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Ja ... JLE/ref=pd_sim_m_20

简介
Description:
Thriller 25

Michael Jackson第一次用数字发行的精选集《Thriller 25》于2008年2月12号发行。这是《Thriller》专辑推出25周年后的周年纪念版。
  《Thriller》是世界上有史以来单张销量最高的唱片。《Thriller 25》豪华版将包括额外的8首歌曲和一盘包括《Thriller》、《Beat It》和《Billie Jean》等短片音乐录影带DVD,包括他在《Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever》特别节目中演唱《Billie Jean》精彩演出。
  新专辑中的五首歌曲从未公开发行过:由Kanye West重新合成的《Billie Jean》、与Akon、Will.I.Am合作的新版《Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’2008 》、Will.I.Am重新合成的《The Girl Is Mine 2008》、《P.Y.T 2008》、Fergie特别献声的《Beat It 2008》,以及由Michael Jackson最新主持合成未发行老歌的《For All Time》。
  Legacy公司于2001年在Michael Jackson发行《Invincible》专辑时发行了最新制作的《Thriller》破解版,杰克逊在这之后就没有发行过全新的个人专辑(精选等除外)。
  《Thriller》于1982年11月20日发行,它是杰克逊的第六个独唱专辑,它在美国十大歌曲排行榜中连续80周蝉联冠军,它连续两年(1983年和1984年)成为美国最畅销的唱片专辑。美国唱片工业协会认证它的销量是铂金唱片的27倍,它在1985年被宣布是有史以来最畅销的专辑,杰克逊当年赢得了八项格莱美奖,其中七项奖项与他创作这个专辑的工作有关。

5%恢复已新增

The Biggest Album Ever just got bigger. The 25th Anniversary Edition of Thriller celebrates this ground-breaking album with 7 bonus tracks, six of which are previously unreleased. The new tracks include exclusive remixes from Kanye West, Fergie, will.i.am and Akon along with a previously unreleased track from the Thriller sessions, "For All Time," newly mixed and mastered by Michael Jackson. Also included is a BONUS DVD with new, digitally restored versions of the three videos from the album as well as the Michael Jackson's groundbreaking performance of "Billie Jean" on the "Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever" television special (first broadcast on NBC May 16, 1983).
Also included in all versions of the release is a new personal greeting from Michael Jackson to his fans penned exclusively for this special release.

Thriller is the sixth studio album by American pop musician Michael Jackson. The album was released on November 30, 1982 by Epic Records as the follow-up to Jackson's critically and commercially successful 1979 album Off the Wall. Thriller explores similar genres to those of Off the Wall, including funk, disco, soul, soft rock, jazz and pop. However, Thriller's lyrics deal with generally darker themes, including paranoia and the supernatural.

With a production budget of $750,000, recording sessions took place between April and November 1982 at Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles, California. Assisted by producer Quincy Jones, Jackson wrote four of Thriller's nine tracks. Following the release of the album's first single "The Girl Is Mine", some observers assumed Thriller would only be a minor hit record. With the release of the second single "Billie Jean", the album topped the charts in many countries. It reached number one in the United States and the United Kingdom simultaneously, becoming the first album to do so. At its peak, the album was selling a million copies a week worldwide. In just over a year, Thriller became the best-selling album of all time. Sales are estimated to be between 47–108 million copies sold worldwide. Seven of the album's nine songs were released as singles, and all reached the top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album won a record-breaking seven Grammy Awards at the 1984 Grammys. Despite numerous five-star reviews, Thriller was not universally praised.

Thriller cemented Jackson as one of the predominant pop stars of the late 20th century, and enabled him to break down racial barriers via his appearances on MTV and meetings with President Ronald Reagan at the #FF0000 House. The album was the first to use music videos as successful promotional tools—the videos for Thriller, "Billie Jean" and "Beat It" all received regular rotation on MTV. In 2001, a special edition issue of the album was released, which contains additional audio interviews, a demo recording and the song "Someone In the Dark", which was a Grammy-winning track from the E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial storybook. In 2008, the album was reissued again as Thriller 25, containing re-mixes that feature contemporary artists, a previously unreleased song and a DVD.

Thriller ranked number 20 on Rolling Stone magazine's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time list in 2003, and was listed by the National Association of Recording Merchandisers at number three in their Definitive 200 Albums of All Time. Thriller was preserved by the Library of Congress to the National Recording Registry, as it was deemed "culturally significant".

专辑曲目

1. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"
2. "Baby Be Mine"
3. "The Girl Is Mine" (with Paul McCartney)
4. "Thriller"
5. "Beat It"
6. "Billie Jean"
7. "Human Nature"
8. "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"
9. "The Lady In My Life"
10. "Voice-Over Session from "Thriller" Vincent Price (Temperton) – 0:24
11. "The Girl Is Mine 2008" with will.i.am (Jackson/will.i.am/Harris) – 3:11
12. "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) 2008" with will.i.am (Jackson/will.i.am/Harris) – 4:17
13. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008" with Akon (Jackson/Akon/Tuinfort) – 4:11
14. "Beat It 2008" with Fergie (Jackson) – 4:10
15. "Billie Jean 2008" Kanye West Remix" (Jackson) – 4:34
16. "For All Time" (Sherwood/Porcaro) – 4:03

下载地址
download
Michael Jackson - 《Thriller (1983) [25 Anniversary Edition》(08)迈克尔* [FLAC/分轨]25周年纪念版_RF下载
http://www.rayfile.com/files/40c ... -a653-0019d11a795f/
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 关闭注册

2021 , Hello Everyone ^_^ ^_^ ^_^